Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Times Square-athon

Move! Move Rick!! An arm, a leg, move something! Ah fuck it, it's a lazy day, enjoy it.
Yesterday I received a call from casting. Apparently they are reshooting a scene for Enchanted they did back in April. So tomorrow I am replaying that crazy April night in Times Square with 300 other extras. Though from what I understand it is going to broken up into several units. The only crappy thing is that I have to wear the same thing from April, which is jeans, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt hoodie, and a pretty thick leather jacket. Mind you tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 90's. It's also going to be an overnighter. Oh well, it's work, right.
Well, that's not quite the ONLY thing that sucks about it. I received a call today from a casting agency I haven't been cast by yet, inviting me to work background on a commercial tomorrow. A commercial!!! SO much more money. But I can't back out of the times square-athon tomorrow. It just wouldn't be right. So hopefully I will hear from them again.

No comments: