Thursday, July 06, 2006

Frozen Ziti. Frozen Pie.

Hmmp. Not even really sure what to discuss. I'm not doing drugs or drinking during the day, but I really don't remember much of my day. Or rather I can't imagine what I could have done to fill up an entire do. I'll try to make a list and let's see is that seems enough to take up a day. Ok... ate breakfast, checked email and stuff, umm... did alot of looking online for work, talked online for a while, called around for work, talked on the phone a few times, worked-out, lunch, dinner, tv, video gamed... and that's about it. Hmmp.
I watched that MTV Gorillaz special on youtube. Damon Alburn and the animator guy came off a little... well ostentatious. Sure, its a likable quality in cartoon characters not so much in musicians. Don't get me wrong, I love Gorillaz and Damon Alburn, but you making music and cartoons, not saving the world. I dont know, maybe I'm just a little sore that they don't plan on a third album. EH!
I haven't found work yet. I am trying not to let this get me down too much. Just around the corner right? Today I learned that people who lived in the Depression tend to freeze foods that shouldn't be frozen.

No comments: