Monday, July 03, 2006

Mouth Cicles

Since I don't really have anything going on tomorrow, I plan to do as much online submitting as possible, since 1: everywhere is closed tomorrow and 2: I don't have actual reproductions of the headshots yet. Wednesday I am ordering my headshots, so I can get going with sending out the new and improved as soon as possible.
Then I guess I will focus on some writing... oh and I could use a shave.
My mouth is slowly healing, it seems slow anyway. My mouth has been screwed up for more than a week, so the abnormality has become normal, making it diffucult for me to judge the progress. While I was away I began tonguing what I thought was dead skin hanging from the wound, which distrubed me some and made me nervous of eating. Since I was without my trusty mirror, this remained a question for a few days. Luckily today I discovered that it's actually just more stitching that hasn't come out yet. Pheww! Huh?

No comments: