Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ditmars Is Closed

I went into Ditmars today (Ditmars isn't so much a town as an area) and soon realized something was fishy. All the establishments had their gates down. At 5:30 pm? Something's up. Apparently it was all due to a power outage. This kind of crimped my plans, as I was out to get groceries, booze, complain to the library because they have yet to give me my card, buy a movie, and look for a rack for my shower. I had a lot of plans. And all of these places were closed. I had to blame someone. So I am blaming A/C users. They cranks their units on high and let them run 24/7. It's true! Even worse are the businesses, they crank their A/C's and leave their doors open. It's disgusting. I've even seen it on the news. They're bogging down the whole city. You damn A/C addicts!!!
Anyway, I managed to eventually find groceries and booze. Working tomorrow. Yay for me.

No comments: