Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pussyjunked On The Query

I have been reading about query letters: what to do, what not to do, successes, failures, tips, tats all morning. I think I've reached full capacity. After a little rest I am going to try to form something out of the chaos.
Today I called casting to get my information for work tomorrow. Holding is oddly above a bar near Times Square that I've been to. Standard valet clothing. Sounds like a late call, but I am only in one scene, so we'll see. If I can get away with it, when I enter the car, I want to blare the music real loud and drive away.
Perhaps fate, but it was almost 4 this morning when I decided to turn of the TV before going to bed. And there Peter Gabriel was, about 10 years younger, on SNL performing Steam. A nice send off to dream land.

No comments: