Saturday, July 15, 2006

F'ing With People: It's What I do.

I noticed at some point that a background buddy was there on set. So coming back from set I went over and said, "let's dedicate tonight to fucking with people." He was all for it. At holding we sat outside on the steps with a few other people. He and I were trying to come up with a strategy to fucking with people and opportunity just walked right up to us. The guy was loud, not funny and very determined to be in out group. I took about minute of him talking before I started throwing comments his way. Then one of the other guys was checking out girl passers-by and said, "damn you can't even tell they're teens when you look at them for the waist down." I gave him a disgusted look and he said, "what, it's not like they're 14." To which I said, "right, but you wouldn't know cuz you were looking at them from the waist down." That's right you're not safe either. Then the other guy starts talking about The Simple Life and just doesn't stop. Meanwhile the dude and I are making fun of him constantly and laughing at him, cuz he's just a moron. He started talking about an episode where Paris Hilton is fascinated by a soup called cock soup. And I said how it was be funnier if it was cock chowder and the dude started saying, "that's cocksoup" instead of "that's bullshit." Then somehow we started betting him to do things for $10 and he was like, "I'll hit on a girl that passes for $10." To which I say, "big whoop! You can hit on a girl on the street, that just shows you're an ass. You should hit on a guy passing by." He said he'd do it for $50, but then we started to convince him to just do it. He sit on the step and act like an ass, but too quiet for people to actually hear him or he'd follow them for a second and run back to us. This got annoying real fast and I just started making much more.
Then the dude was telling me about this guy that liked to show everyone his SAG card and brag about it. So when he was close I started talking loudly about my SAG card and I whipped out. And this competely random guy walks over and starts on me about how it's the wrong color and outdated (which it is, new one is lost in the shuffle of residences I've lived in), I just played dumb. I was like "let me see what your SAG card look like. He wanted me to hand him mine and I said, "you're not going to steal it are you?" Then I tried grabbing his, but he wouldn't let go so I said, "you're not going to let go of it, are you." He said, "no." I think he thought I was going to grab it and run. So I used that. Later on I stared at him until he noticed. Then I looked down to his pocket, like I was fixing to get his card yet. I finally did encountered the other SAG card guy. He was adamant to the surrounding extras that a Times Square sign was alive, that the silhouetted figures were real workers (which of course they weren't.) But I decided to back him, so I said, "they ARE real." then turned toward the sign and turned back yelling, "one just waived to me, did you see him?" And I waived back. The guy actually believed me, he also believed me when I said James Marsden was Partick Dempsey, that I was non-SAG, that I get ALL my work from Craig's List and much more ridiculous stuff that I can't remember. At one point he started talking about Jenna Jameson and we asked what he thought about her. His response, "open." Dude and I were both like, "...ok." So the rest of the night, whenever we would normally respond with "cool" or "yeah, I hear ya" one of us would say "open" and the other would say, "wide open." I am sure some of this stuff is "you had to be there crap" but I just felt like sharing, but it was a fun time. Now I must go to BED! Whose schedule is fucked up? Mine is! Mine is!! (this entry has not been proof-read)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»