Friday, July 07, 2006

Coming Soon...

You know I'm gonna be going to watch Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest real soon. I haven't been to the movies in ages. I had planned on seeing X-Men: Last Stand, but I heard so many complaints on it that I just didn't bother. It's not that I'm a critic bitch. I like several movies that critics and box office didn't like much, ie. The Ladykillers, I heart Huckabees. But at 11 bucks a ticket I didn't feel like going against those odds. Pirates however seems to be on everyones good side. And there are just so many funny parts to the first film, I look forward to the revisit.
Trailers for "Super Ex-girlfriend" are already airing (that's right throwing a little assonance your way.) They filmed in NYC and it doesn't seen that long ago. I clearly remember the day one of my friends worked on the project, it was in Astoria and it couldn't have been than 7 or so months ago... I think. I'm just surprised to see it done.
My body is feeling my work-outs from the past two days. GOOD!

No comments: