Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Level 26

Not much of a plan for today. Didn't really feel like doing much after the overnighter and/or heat that continued on into today, and/or the massive headache I carried around much of the day. Finally I decided I'd play guitar, see if I couldn't record something.
There is an unavoidable consequence to suddenly guitar after not playing for a good while. Such a consequence is in the form of PAIN. Once your callouses wear off your fingertips, you're done for. Within 5 minutes you'll feel it, pain that is, and somewhat of a burning sensation. And I sat in front of my computer for about 4-5 hours playing, that's some pain tolerance right there or just stupidity jumbled with boredom. I had no real success, though I recorded another idea that has a 1:10 chance of seeing completion. I don't like not finishing things, I hate it actually, but when it comes to music, it has become routine for me. I've just recorded so many songs, I really need a sweeping urge to go all the way nowadays. I don't know, we'll see how I feel about the idea in a few days.
No calls for work, though I submitted to a few things online. Again, we'll see. Not a very exciting day. Oh, I made it to level 26 in tetris!! Huh?? Huh??

1 comment:

rec327 said...

You may have to elaborate. As I am not sure what you are talking about.