Friday, July 14, 2006

SNAGGLE-TOOTH HO

This morning I just slept and slept, until it wasn't morning anymore. I think I woke up around 12. Was this lack of will, laziness? NO! I am doing the overnighter tonight and I expect to be up until about 7 am tomorrow morning. And the only person I got along with the last time we shot the scene is not going to be there, so I am not expecting much in the way of entertainment.
I am starting to feel a slight loss of drive. I realized it this morning when I found myself watching Jerry Springer. I have been watching TV a lot lately rather than being productive. Even though I got to enjoy a woman calling a stripper the titled reference (which I vow to incorporate into a rap, because snaggle-tooth could have very easily been my name and we all know I'm a ho if you'd ever seen one), I am nipping the TV distraction in the bud. My headshots should be here soon, so that will give me plenty of work to do. But I also need to get back to sending out stuff for "You Are Here." The script is in prime shape I think after my re-writes and it's time to start researching production companies (non-actor established ones) and submitting to them as well as give the literary agent search another go. Perhaps tonight I will really take another look at my query letter and see where improvements can be made. I wish I could submit to more script contests but that will have to wait until work remains consistent a bit more.

No comments: