Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Insomniax Unite!

I got into bed around 3:30 am. I wasn't exactly tired, but I thought I could still get away with it. Then as I lied there tossing and turning, the sound of the fan annoying me, when usually it helps knock me out; I knew i just wasn't ready. So I turned on the TV. South Park was in its final moments, I'm not a huge fan, but beggars can't be choosers. Then Blind Date came on.. When it ended I got nervous and begged the program, "no, don't go, please...come back," but luckily Elimidate was on next. By the time the happy couple frenched their way to a happy ending, it was 5 am and the morning news was on. I watched for a bit and then tried for sleep again... eventually I got my wish. My schedule is fucked. I think I am just going to deprive myself of noozies today and see if that doesn't fix the problem... and buy a little drinky-drink to make me all cuddly crazed when the time comes.

No comments: