Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Shit's Intense

Ehh... Today... mostly in front of a computer working on stuff, I finished my federal taxes and took care of some business with an old check. Nothing too exciting. The day started to go downhill around 4:30. There was a leak in my apartment earlier in the week. It was in my closet. I didn't do anything about it, it just saturated a box I had on the floor, but there were no puddles nor did I see where it was coming from, so I just let it go. Well today I worked out and when I went over to my weights that sit on the floor in the corner of my apartment, I noticed the floor was wet. The dumbbells are metal and that meant the floor was rusty as well as the weights. GRRR! Clean up and constantly wiping rust off my hands. Then I called in to figure out when I was working tomorrow because I booked something earlier in the day and found out I wasn't needed now and instead put on hold. Now no work!! Just fucking great!
Talked to my step-father today, he's in Ohio bussing around a group of Europeans who travel the world going to as many roller coasters as they can find. How interesting!!! They have a website where they take pictures of themselves on the roller coasters. I will try to find it.
I looked through one of my monologue books and I think I managed to find one that I like. It ends with the line, "my shit's intense." The character is kind of a ignorant actor complimenting a successful actor (and himself). Now I just need to memorize it. I received a call from a peronal manager interested in me earlier this week, and now I must set up an interview.
Not working sucks, but I'll be damned if I am going to not get shit done while I have the time off. Tomorrow I am going to proceed with my production company advances.
Tonight I made possibly the best homemade mac and cheese I have ever made or ever tasted for that matter. Seriously, I couldn't stop eating it. I haven't made mac and cheese in a LONG time, so this was a treat for me. That's aboout it.
Oh wait!! Not only did I add an entry to Dead Land, but Kalju and Dave did as well!! Read up!

No comments: