Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Fight for Pussyjunk

I am blown away... out of boredom I googled Pussyjunk tonight, the word I co-invented a while back. Remember how I entered it into Wikipedia and Wictionary and then it was promptly rejected? To my complete surprise I came across a debate within the Wiktionary community largely centered on Pussyjunk. People whom I have never met were fighting to let the world in on Pussyjunk. The adminstrators even went so far as to research online web pages and entries referencing the use of the word. You might find their findings strangely familiar. I can't explain the scope of this.. Here's the link, PLEASE read it.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Beer_parlour

It's under the title, "Some are being too Autocratic" some ways down the page. Note that the definition is now in the Urban Dictionary and I will find out what this google.books thing is. I ask of you, my people, if you blog, please use this word...pussyjunk in a sentence!!! I need your support! For the definition go here... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pussyjunk

I plan to fight this!!! I think you'll want to be on my side!!! Pussyjunk baby!!! Who's with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I just wrote about this very same thing and I think if we put our Wonder Twin powers together, we can activate this shit, man! Because if we don't we are totally going to get pussyjunked right out of Wikepedia.

Send those bitches that use of the word!