Thursday, June 15, 2006

Flip-Flopping

I don't have much to say about today except that much of the beginning part involved going back and forth between doing something and not doing something. And much of the latter part of the day involved me just plain doing nothing. I never changed, but I am not complaining. The crew was great if not often confused, and a couple of the extras were friendly as well. I enjoyed myself as much as one could doing nothing for several hours....wating doing nothing for several hours and getting paid for it!
A few things worth mentioning were the annoyances... there was this pedestrian who walked up and she kept trying to sneek onto set. She had this cheap disposable camera and she held it up mercilessly taking pictures of Jodi Foster several feet away. It went something like this: click-zzzit-zzzit-zzzit, click-zzzit-zzzit-zzzit, click-zzzit-zzzit-zzzit. Then there was another pedestrian, a fat woman with a loud dress who was actually successful at sneaking onto set. She raided the food table and sat down next to me and began her eating marathon. That went something like this: Chomp-chomp-chomp-ugh, chomp-chomp-chomp-ugh. I suspected she wasn't part of the production but I wasn't sure until later on. People got some friggin' nerve, yo.
Dave and Ian are coming into town tomorrow before their journey to Alaska. I hope I have some energy left after a hot day in an overcoat. Oh yeah, I did I mention I'm working tomorrow?

No comments: