Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ditmars: The Undiscovered Country

What's this? I'm working tomorrow?? How can this be?? I was pleasantly surprised today when I received a phone call from a casting agency I sent my stuff last week. It's seems like it's going to be a short day and doesn't require me waking up early. I think it's a small scene and I am one of two extras, so that sounds just great. I did however have to go out and buy a white t-shirt, since mine are years old and not meant to be seen.
I found some new places along the Ditmars way while looking for the shirt, a sushi place, a pub with a pool table, some restaurants I'd like to go to. So I am glad I decided to limit my search to Astoria.
I still need to find out what to wear for my photo shoot on Friday as the photographer has neglected to email me. I figure breaking his knees with a baseball bat will get me my information. (umm...I'm kidding...who knows who is reading this)
It's been a great week I must say.
That's it.

No comments: