Saturday, June 03, 2006

Apathy Coming Up

I am working on my third script that I must read and review for the screenplay competition. This script sucks ass! It's just no good, a story that does not engage, does not offer originality at this point, dialogue that is inconsistent and cliche, characters that are dull or unnecessary. It annoys me, I don't want to finish it, I don't want to review it either, but I must.
In the "comments" section I think I might write, "your script made me VOMIT APATHY!"

I started writing my new script yesterday and its going well I think. I can't share it yet of course. The set of "Enchanted" is wild at times and fun, though I as a stand-in, do very little. They extended my days on it until at least Monday... many thanks.

It was one hell of a trip home last night at 4 in the morning. But as soon as I slipped into my bed, the night was suddenly perfect. I couldn't find my pillow and I didn't mind a bit. My eyes closed and my face was one big smile. Mmmmmm

No comments: