Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bright Light! Bright Light!

I have unsettling feeling that I won't be working at all this week. Friday I am getting my new headshot taken. I know I am not working tomorrow, leaving Thursday the only real chance I have at work. ugh... These last few weeks have not been good to me work-wise. I need to go home and sell my car, but I also need the finances to invest in the trip and repairs to my car, the typical catch 22. I am trying to work as many angles as I can with my time off, concentrating on both getting my headshot/resume out to playing that I am stranger to and submitting "You Are Here" to screenplay competitions, again limited because of non-work. In five days I will hear back from the first competition. If anything it will be interesting and hopefully helpful to read the reviews of others on my work.
Tomorrow...more headshots, more writing. It would be great having all the time to do this stuff, if my bills were more understanding. Luckily, I am used to living poorly and have practised the art of monetary conservation for years now.
Maybe I should take Dave's suggestion seriously and play guitar in the park, singing with my gremlin voice.

No comments: