Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jesus Anime

When not chatting online, I have been working on stuff for the majority of the day. So I decided to take a lunch break. Fishsticks, whole grain pasta (thin spaghetti), and carrots. So I sit and eat SO rarely, I thought I'd make the effort. So I turned on the TV and sat down behind my TV table.... And then I watched the weirdest cartoon I have EVER seen (Transformers: The Movie is very very close.) It was from 1983 from a Christian production company, it involved anime, Jesus, Jews threatening Pilate with his family, two kids, a ROBOT ( who are trying to save Jesus) a house that levitates and then disappears, and floats through the sky, ends up on a cliff, evil eyes in the sky, a poppy anime song, Jesus praying like it's a superpower, FUCK! I'm already forgetting! There was more!!

No comments: