Friday, December 01, 2006

What Up Hollywood?

What the hell is going on with the Hollywoodies lately?? First Tom Cruise shows us he's crazy time and time again, thenMel Gibson tells the world he hates Jews, then Kramer tells everyone he hates Blacks, then Danny Devito goes onto The View drunk..... Get your shit together huh people!!!

And why every time I turn on the TV is Tyra Banks on??? I don't care if you're hot, I can't stand you Tyra. When you speak it makes my skin crawl. Maybe if the extent of your show was you bouncing around in the million dollar Victoria's Secret bra I would tune in now and then. But seeing you cry your eyes out because you dressed up like a fat person and didn't receive attention makes my eye twitch. Or hearing you promise your audience you're going to give away the single product that gives your beauty, to your audience. Hearing them get all thrilled and then they open their gift bags and its baby oil! What fucking brass you got. BTW, both of those examples I heard on the radio as someone was making fun of her show. Just so you don't get the wrong impression.

No comments: