Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Inside Out

For some odd reason the majority of my clothes today have ended up on me inside out.

That's pretty much the most interesting thing I have going today. I've had trouble mustering either the energy or will to do much. Which has in turn put me in kind of a cranky mood. So to remedy that, I am went outside did some neccesary grocery shopping, I'm working out and I'm going to spend the rest of the night being productive in whatever manner I fancy, just as long as I am productive in some sense.

I returned home yesterday to find my newly purchased book waiting for me on the stairway. YAY for me! Its not quite as much help as I was hoping for research purposes and my script, but it does present my subjects viewpoint somewhat, which is in a way helpful.

Yeah like I said, wearing my clothes inside out is the best thing I got today.

No comments: