Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jungle Boogie

So far this week's been all work. Which is fine really. The next few weeks I am predicting are going to be very slow. Particulary because many productions go into hiatus until the second week of January. So I might as well make th knobse money when the money there to be made.

On Monday I started the day standing-in for an old white-haired actor, who had a familiar face and voice, but I didn't care enough to try to place him. The scene took place in a Salarium. I went to work, taking great pains to insulate myself head-toe. When I realized the scene was interior, I shedded layer upon layer until I reached normal size. Unfortunately the room was more or less an outdoor porch on a roof. There were a couple of out of the ordinaries on set, such as 100% all natural organic blood, apparently nourishment for the plants and the faucet in the bathroom was shaped, and I kid you not, nor do I take artistic interpretation, it was shaped exactly like an erect penis. The hot and cold knobs were a big pair of silver balls, as I'm sure you guessed. Perhaps I should point out that this WAS in Chelsea. The only other memorable thing about the day was this girl rather blatantly asking another extra (male) if he was wearing make-up. When he said yes, we just looked at eachother and chuckled. I was also able to get some writing done, which is VERY VERY good, when I can manage that.

Stuff happened today as well, I'm just not feeling up to any more bloggish nonsense, so I'll continue another time. Night all.

P.s. The title has revelance to nothing, it was just the first thing that popped into my head. What's that pschological evaluation called?

No comments: