Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dreams of Daylight

If ever you find yourself being bombarded by street people trying to sell you watches out of their jacket, or headphones that look like they've been pulled out of a garbage, I will provide the following advice. Pull anything from your pockets and try to sell THEM something. Some chapstick, your house keys, a piece of lint. Turning the tables of them makes for a grand time.

I have decided that my next goal, in my personal life, is to find a new apartment within the next 6 months. I am thinking when work picks up again. I am thinking something...above-ground. It's really hard to relate what living in a apartment with virtually no sunlight does to your mood. I dream of one day soon, being able to write a script next to an open window on a nice sunny day. Yeah, that would be nice.

Here is a song I recorded yesterday. I'm happy with it. It's something of a spin on my typical music. I tried to come up with some new sounds and whatnot. I posted it on my myspace and I will supply the link for the utmost convenience of anyone interested.

http://www.myspace.com/moonshinerick

No comments: