Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hi.

It's been an incredible week of seeing real bodies, dead, preserved, exposed. Following sketchy Chinese salesmen into a lock and key hidden store to look at blackmarket namebrand purses. Doing the swindle instead of getting the swindle. Watching someone nearly blown away on the subway (luckily they were holding onto a railing.) Preparing for cash4cadavers 2007, preparing for Adventure 2007 (which I will explain in due time). Running to the front of subway trains to get the funpark view (and barely getting in before the doors close.) Relaxing, writing, lots of laughing.

The big question right now.... Am I getting sick or not? This is the second day that I've had a sore throat. And I've been sleeping alot this past week, well not ALOT, 8-10 hours a day, it's just I've slept like that in a while. IN FACT a couple of weeks again I was having alot of trouble sleeping. Plus my energy level is kind of down. I'd rather not be sick to tell you the truth, for everyone's sake.

I made the most magnificent breakfast this morning. Home fries, pancakes and eggs. With a cup of OJ. It was SOOOOO good. And just the right amount. I portioned the pancakes and homefries so that I can relive this breakfast early tomorrow morning before I get on the train. I'm looking forward to it.... Well, it's time to get to writing.

Peace out.

Peace out.

No comments: