Thursday, December 14, 2006

Plan's Changed

I guess I am something of a procrastinator when it comes to planning the details of going to visit upstate. In my defense, it's because the way my job is, acting and the like, I never really know when I am working, since it's all about the next phone call. So making any sort of plan is almost at the very least complicated. This weekend I am going upstate to attend my younger niece's 7th birthday. I WAS somewhat planning on leaving tomorrow, but then by chance the phone did ring and it was work. So now I am working tomorrow, which should make me just enough money for the train tickets. So I guess I'll head out Saturday now.
There is nothing good or exciting to report of my day, I've basically tried to drown out any and all thoughts with sleep and music.

No comments: