Saturday, December 30, 2006

SUSHI GUSHI

Really much wasnt done today except planning for Adventure 2007. The fat ass and I went to a near-by Sushi place at Ditmars. I ate there once before and besides it being a REALLY nice experience, it was the sushi I've ever had, so I wanted to have him taste their cuts. I opted for a sashimi dish, in which the cook selected the type of fish/seafood whatnot, because I was feeling adventurous. Though I did request the yellowtail, because last time I couldnt believe how good it was. Lunch/dinner was VERY VERY good. I just wish that the cook had included the eel, because I wanted to try it out. Now I am equally in love with the yellow tail and the salmon. MMMMMMmmmmm!!!! Its SOOO good! Thank you, you know who, for bringing me into the sushi world. What a world it is! Next time I'm trying the eel and at least one other undiscovered sashimi type. Sushi Gushi.... was a theory that accused the Japanese goodness for stomach aches, but it was in fact alcohol consumed too quickly...and probably mixing 7 up, OJ and apple cider.

Oh and I also was the billards champion today. That would be four games. Crushing victories? Well, no, but victories nonetheless.

No comments: