Friday, December 29, 2006

EXTRAS!

Holy shit!!! Now I know I am a little in the dark with some shows, not having cable and all. But this show REALLY knocked me over. I found it on youtube. It a British sitcom called Extras. Apparently there is an America version on HBO, but honestly I can't imagine it being more funny than the Enlgish.
Of course being a full-time extra myself, there is an implied relation I have to the program. It is a completely honest behind-the-scenes look at the industry as I have seen it so far. And though the celebrity guest roles are really exagerrated, I really don't think they are TOO TOO far off reality with SOME celebrities out there. Besides it is off the wall funny! So if you want to see a completely vain Orlando Bloom showing off his own magazine features, Daniel Radcliffe carrying around used condoms, Warick Davis being knocked unconscious, or Kate Winslet instructing on phone sex, I have provided the following links. The two leads of the show also do a bang up job!!

I NEED to buy the first season DVD!!!!!

Daniel Radcliffe

Orlando Bloom

Kate Winslet and Cerebral Palsy

No comments: