Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Great Debate

Ah the query letter! Much in the same vein as the perfect diet and other such great contraversies. Everyone has a take on it. Some say it's a complete waste of time and money, others say there's always a chance. So what do I do? Approach it as the rock not to be left unturned? Abandon it and rethink my strategy? I did some reading at a Barnes and Noble. Guidance concerning how to get yourself a literary agent is wrought with frustration.

At any rate, I mailed out some more today. I spent the last nice day in Union Square. What better place to spend it. I had to go into the city anyway, so I decided to spend some time out and about.

Hmm... I had more things to talk about, but now I find myself too tired to think of those things. Oh well. Night all.

No comments: