Friday, November 24, 2006

Joke's on You

So none of us is perfect. Michael Richards happens to be a racist. A fucking racist. What's more disgusting than that? I think of it every time I watch Seinfeld now. And I watch it often, because it remains one of my favorite shows. But now it's undoubtedly tainted. I think of his comments every time I watch the show now and for some reason the show just isn't as funny. I caught an episode today and which one do you think it was? You guessed it, the one with the heckler. Could this have been coincidence? Or was it some network's jab at the "comedian." People are coming to this man's defense assuring the public he is not a racist. But where did his outburst originate from, if not some racist root? You just don't make those type of hurtful comments out of generic ranting. You've ruined what you had left of a career mister, and you've ruined my favorite show in a lot of ways. Thanks from all of us.

No comments: