Friday, November 24, 2006

Antz

Ok, so Thankgiving is over. I've decided to stay upstate for a few days. I am working on Monday so I will be returning on an early train Sunday to NYC. The early train is quite neccessary since I need to find a T-Mobile store and get my cell phone charger before the week starts. Forunately I will be leaving out of Albany where there are rarely delays and other such BS. I'm already getting a bit antzy, just because I am thinking of all the work I could be doing right now. I literally have work sitting on my printer, waiting to be done. I've been away from NYC for several days now, and I guess I'm just starting to feel it. The feeling I get, like something's passing me by, like I am out of the loop. I'm just gonna try not to think about it I guess. Today will be more running around for a bit, then hopefully nothing.

I woke today to restless neices and crazy ass cats. I love being an uncle, I love those girls to death, but I don't know how parents do it full-time.

So this is pic, of my sistas dog, Zeus, modeling my new winter hat, after this, we added a coat.

No comments: