Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We Have a Heartbeat!

So it's been a while huh? Well, much of the last week's been pretty shitty. There are aspects of my life that are really good right now and others which simply bite. Life is funny like that. I don't really feel like getting into any of it however. This is a slow week for work, so I've decided to take some time off for personal things. Starting tomorrow. Though yesterday and today have been days off as well. Yesterdy wasn't really a productive day, I watched "The Aviator" once again, and just relaxed for the majority of the day. Today I am however feeling slightly more ambitious. I made banana bread. (I'm not really into the whole baking thing, but I hate to waste the bananas, and I am a fan of banana bread) The last couple I times I've made this yummy dessert I have forgotten to include always one key ingredient. This time it was the sugar. I have no idea what this is gonna taste like, I suspect it will be awful. I also mopped my floor as it needed it desperately. Yes, I am a stay-at-home mom today. The remainder of the day is mostly going to be reserved for writing postcards to casting places and doing creative stuff. Exciting no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The banana bread making is fun, eventhough you forget the sugar.

:D

Would you mind share the recipe?

Thanks!