Tuesday, November 28, 2006

DotCOM

Well, usually I don't even mentioned the productions I work on by name anymore, which I'm sure has made my blogs infinately less interesting. But today I CAN'T talk about it, because I had to sign a confidentiality agreement. The show was Sopranos. I was standing-in. As you probably know the show is winding down on its final season. And plot secrecy is paramount. I'll just say it was an "interesting" day. Ha. It's eating you up isn't it?

The one funny thing that happened that I CAN talk about, was this. I was in a little group conversatin' and all and this girl says, "Okay, Mr. Millionaire DotCommer model." She was referencing some featured thing I did on 6 Degrees about a month ago. It was a photo shoot with me and two other guys. The camera was right on us, so I assumed it would be pretty noticeable, but I never saw the episode. My response was, "Ha, you saw that?" Her reply, "well, yeah, I watch the show." This of course got me curious about the scene. So pathetically I went home and looked for myself on the ABC website. I gotta say the bit is pretty funny. You can still view the episode online. It's the first November show, about 24 minutes into it if anyone is interested in seeing it. You know for shits and giggles.

There ya go, I'm famous now.

THE ABC LINK

No comments: