Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Weekend is Imminent

Ah... Today... Well I took a little walk though the park and along East River in the morning. Got a progress report on ShE, apparently audio masting is finishing up this week, so I came back and re-recorded my vocals for the opening song that I made last year to get it set for their purposes. Hopefully I can get them to send me some visuals to share sometime soon. BS'ed with Tony Two Fucks (my mafia my was Richie Bang Gang and the younger DeMarsh used to be Jimmy the Horse Cock.) Of course since I was already recording I decided to start recording a new song. Not much excitement to the day other than a work out, a trip to the grocery store, two wrong numbers and one kind of weird call. The weekend gig is nearly upon me.


AUDIO:Dumb-Drunk Gone
by rec327

No comments: