Friday, August 11, 2006

Tight-Lipped

Today was mostly confusing and aggravating and I actually had every intention of not even bothering to blog about it. But finally at the end of the night I did something. It's feels SO good to actually work, I hate sitting around and doing nothing and it seems that's all I've done the last few times I've worked. I would really like to do more work on the film, so I am not going to go into details of the day or what happened on set, because I don't want to chance it. But by the end of the night, Ridley Scott was giving me direction in a car. I got to play cop using my hand as a gun. It definately ended the night on a good note. I am writing my thank you postcard first thing in the morning and getting in the mail. It sure would be nice to have some steady work on that set.
I have tomorrow off, which is okay. I had two 12 hour days this week and that is better than I have been having. So tomorrow, I will be doing some looping for final audio fixings to ShE, looking up more prospective film festivals and writing more query letters. I have received two responses so far. One saying they currently have no literary department and the other saying they are not accepting new clients. So not really turn-downs, and I am happy that they are still writing me back even though. And I must exercise tomorrow, it's been too long.

No comments: