Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Sopranos Belly Flop

Unfortunely the Sopranos experience was rather boring. I knew pretty much all the crew as they had all been on Mad Men and got a few hellos from some people. I was nearly featured in a little comedic moment but I was pulled and replaced with someone the director was chummy with. Cheap you say? Yeah a little, but it's not like I crying over it. I did however become more and more invisible as the night carried on. As an usher I was wearing a comany polo and I think I may have been confused with an actual employee of the theater. At one point I suggested to another forgotten actor/usher that we should sneak into a movie with our oh so perfect disguises, but we never did. So there was a bunch of notta, then a walkaway lunch that sent me to union square, then a whole bunch of notta after that. I was finally put into the scond to last shot, far back into a dark corner. I basically got paid for nearly 13 hours of smoking on the sidewalk and talking on my phone. Put in that perspective not bad, heh?

No comments: