Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What They Don't Teach You in Spy School

It hurts to sleep with your eyes open! Well this is all I can reason out of what happened to me last night/this morning. I woke up around 3:40 am and my eyes were burning. It felt like I had kept my eyes open in sleep and brushes pillow and blanket against them. Sure enough when I looked in the mirror, the eyes were 90% red veins. ....and that's my story!

I really don't know how anyone can complain about the job I do. Today I made about 150 bucks for 3 hours of work. And the work- talking to a friend for a bit, standing in a window sill looking out onto the Statue of Liberty, eating a wrap and drinking a bottled water, filling out a voucher and going home. I ended up standing in rather than being a protestor, so I did no shouts, but the protest was very contained and in a room, so I didn't miss out on much fun, not did I really do much standing in. I feel fortunate though that more times than not when I arrive on set, I am made a stand-in. More money and more fun.

Came back home and watched The Wedding Crashers. I wasn't that impressed unfortunately. The story structure seemed like a recycled 90's romantic comedy. I watched Red Eye last night. The was an OK movie as well. Both would have been fine rentals, but now they're in my collection. It's alright though, I have worse movies than that.

Since I have tomorrow off, I am definately going to be doing some writing. Friday is booked already. YAY!!

Somehow I persuaded myself into a work-out tonight. Probably cuz I know if I don't do it when I have the opportunity, the routine will be broken and all hope lost. And that's all for today, gonna aim to write some before I get sleepy.

No comments: