Wednesday, September 06, 2006

70% Less Creepy

Oops.. sorry about that.

Today was a whirlwind of events. First off to a fitting for the movie American Gangster, then to the bank, then to Duane Reed. No I am not a fan of Duane Reed, but they ARE on every street corner. Then all the way across town to meet up with a friend and go to SAG to look into a SAG contract for an indie film and collect this month production list. Then food, Cosi I love you! Then to Barnes and Noble for some research. Bunches and Bunches of juggling around my schedule for work. Yes juggling! I was definately not doing that a month ago! Then to Staples to send out forms to get paid for that terrible terrible weekend on Coney Island. Then home to do my laundry as I may not get another chance soon enough. It's nice just to be sitting down sipping on vino and chillin.

Oh! the title! What was once the Creepy Bar, is now called the Sparrow. How does a place change overnight? Well, it did, with a name and a new paint job, making it, you guessed it, 70% less creepy all around. I'm waiting for the right moment to revisit my bar. Why is it hot in apartment tonight?

No comments: