Monday, September 04, 2006

Fall's Line-Up

Here they are, Fall's TV line up....please try to watch these shows as they keep my fellow actor friends and me from starving and the like.

The Knights of Prosperity: Premieres Oct. 17, 9pm, ABC
....................
A night janitor and his band of cronies plan to rob Mick Jagger's swank penthouse. (I know doesn't sound like much, but word is that this is some of the best writing on TV seen in a while.)

Ugly Betty: Premieres Sep. 28, 8pm, ABC
...................
A fashion misfit lands her dream job working as an assistant to the editor of a magazine. (I know, sounds like a recent movie, but the lead actress is getting hype. I worked on it a bit, it seemed funny enough.)

30 Rock: Premieres Oct.30, 8:30 pm, NBC
..................
Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Tracy Morgan. Need I say more???

Six Degrees: Premieres Sept. 21, 10pm, ABC
.................
The lives of 6 NY'ers cross paths and affect each other in ways that don't involve Kevin Bacon. It's a great concept.

Kidnapped: Premieres Sept. 20, 10pm, NBC
................
The title pretty much says it. One kidnapping case plays out through an entire season, which is an interesting approach. FBI and a rogue agent are at odds to find the kidnapped victim. I'm sure you've seen the previews. Looks good huh?

And of course all the Law and Orders, you can catch on NBC.

If I think of any more, I will post. I feel like there are more, I just don't feel like thinking at the moment. Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about that other show you were telling me about? You know, "Incredible Jerk"? It's that reality show all about YOU, sunday through saturday at 10:00 on NBC. It's the show that always ends with you drunk and crying in the shower over the Brad and Jen breakup.

GET OVER IT

rec327 said...

Haven't you read the tabloid's you ass? Brad and Angelina are over!! It's only a matter of time before he crawls back to Jen and the world is right again.

And how would you know I'm crying in the shower?...unless you installed a camera in my shower drain....