Sunday, May 13, 2007

Zombie Warfare

Weather and sickness are proving themselves worthy obstacles in the filming of DCUP Land. Most every attempt we've made so far has been squashed. We DID however manage to film a small bit of Ariel's verse the other day. 1 second long kind of small, but it came out quite well and its seems everyone's happy with it. Even small victories are reason for celebration no? We also shot a behind the scenes bit featuring Brekken 360. The important part is that we continue to make advances. And regardless of these initial setbacks, all else seems to be falling into place for the video.

I don't really know what else to say. When you go without working for long periods of time life tends to become a little obscure, days of the week matter little, most days resemble the prior day and the one following. It's just a weird thing. So that's kind of where I am.

Today I just did all the catch-up chores neglected during the week such as putting my apartment in order, grocery shopping, laundry, blah blah blah. It was all kind of blah today, but I DID manage to get a decent amount of stuff done.

Tomorrow though I am finally working. It's an early call, and I'm hoping a long day. Perhaps I will bring my laptop and attempt some writing, at the very least a book for reading. I started World War Z the other day.

No comments: