Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh shit! World War Z IS being produced into a movie!!!! What makes this even more funny is that apparently Brad Pitt's and Leo DiCaprio's production companies were in a bidding war for the rights. Of course I'm working in close quarters with DiCaprio all this week and I've even been desperate enough to bring my book onto set, because I am just sitting at a desk twindling my thumbs. I guess his prod. company lost out, so maybe I should hide it when I go onto set from now on....or I could throw it at him and then turn and play innocent.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You know, I was considering taking my (abridged) audiobook version of World War Z on the trip to Ohio next weekend. I've listened to it before (haven't read the book), but thought it might be entertaining for the trip. But I guess since you're actually reading the book, you don't want the end parts ruined for you... assuming you don't finish by then?