Saturday, May 26, 2007

Say Hello To Michael Jordan and ALF

It's been a dull day, I wasn't nearly as productive as I meant to be. I slept in rather late and then after a few hours I decided to lie down and fall asleep again. Maybe I can use the rest of the night to do something of value.

I admit I do like using the self-checkout aisle at the grocery store. Not because it's quicker or the lines are drastically shorter. No I like them because I think it's fun to check out my own food items. I enjoy scanning them, I enjoy searching for fruits and vegetable on the menu and weighing them, I enjoy not seeing the standard grimace of the cashier and smiling in attempt to make their day a little better. Fuck them. No one smiles for me.

I decided I need to name my fists. I'm not sure which way I want to go yet. I could use twin names like Castor and Pollux, associated names like Regis and Kelly or random names like Michael Jordan and ALF. I'm gonna give it some time and see which names stick.

While checking out online channels, I saw this ad for the History Channel and suddenly became really excited that I could watch shows from the channel online like other networks. If I were to get cable I would have the History Channel on more than any other I'm sure. But alas, the website only features short 3 minute clips of shit. So much for education.

I'm thinking I might watch a movie tomorrow. Either Bug or Pirates....... So many difficult choices to make.

As I was entering my apartment today, my landlady says what I thought was, "I have a medal for you." It turns out she only had "mail" for me. I really think I deserved that medal.

No comments: