Thursday, May 17, 2007

About To Spit Shit To The Percussion

Oh we are getting close now!!! The first official DCUP shoot is on Saturday as I've said once or twice before. Today Ariel and I spent the whole day hunting down the last of the items needed for this weekend's filming. Most of the things were for her part, since that is what this weekend it mostly about. We spent ALOT of time wandering the city looking for the most random props and such. And I must say I spent a generous amount of time wig consulting and I'm just going take a guess, but I'd say Ariel has amount 6 different wigs now for the video. Also made a microphone out of the least expected materials. Bought a camera case that is just perfect. And walked about oh.... 60 blocks. Damn it, why isn't it Friday night already?!?!

I finally got around to watching the last episode of Heroes. I gotta say it was my least favorite one to date. It just seems contrived and at times awkward. Hiro becomes a samurai is a few hours? And that whole throw myself in front of the bullet sacrifice just looked clumsy!! I hope the season finale steps it up a bit.

Tomorrow morning I go to get the hair cut. I am hoping they don't do anything too extreme. I need this hair at least for the weekend.

No comments: