Friday, May 04, 2007

3..2..1..

TOMORROW!!!! How's that song go? Oh yeah!!! "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!" I love the feeling right before filming, it always been one of the best moments in the process. Everything coming together yet everything still up in the air. Ariel and I have done an excellent job, in my opinion, of making this music video the best it can possibly be. We have a variety of locations secured, i.e. a boxing ring, a bar in Queens, we have actors all set up, we have props, equipment and little movie magic items that will hopefully will allow us our vision, a couple of good friends helping out, costumes, wigs! It's an extravaganza baby!!! And the party starts tomorrow! I think I am prepared, I think I am ready for this! I highly suspect its going to be incredibly fun. And I am pretty sure it should come out fucking awesome, because I have total faith in my colleagues and hell even myself.

Today I'm just going over my dialect book to capture a few of the subtilties of the New York dialect. Then I'll probably do a few more lighting tests. Brek was gracious enough to stop by this morning for a few tests. This is how that came out...











DCUP Land! DCUP Land! DCUP Land!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Do you have more!?!?!?

-BrekFan16