Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm gonna cut you open like a Tauntaun

I've already forgotten what I worked on yesterday. Oh, wait! I remember! Rescue Me. I had trouble remembering because I barely did anything in the way of work. For the most part I sat with my head on the table or I read World War Z. I saw a friend I hadn't worked with since my Mad Men days, a tv pilot I did stand-in for, which was by the way picked up, but moved its production to LA. So no work prospects there. When he said he didn't recognize me with a goatee I explained to him why i had the goatee. I then showed him some DCUP tunes, as he was curious. I'm real happy that everyone seems to be diggin' DCUP Land, since it is DCUP's magnum opus to date and it is about to have its own music video.
We have SO much shooting planned for the weekend!!! I can't wait.
Friday I have to get my hair cut for next week. I'll be working 4 days on the movie Revolutionary Road, which is set in the 1950's I believe. Last week I attending the fitting for my costumes. The plus side is I get a free hair cut, rather I get PAID for the hair cut. The down side is if I get called for work Friday I'm screwed, also I am hoping they don't cut it too short since we are filming the following two days.
Today though, today I'm just sitting around so far. I've resorted to watching online episodes of My Name Is Earl and re-watching episodes of 30 Rock (which is where I found that gem of a line I used as my title.) This is only until I get some motivation. Which...should...be...arriving...ANY...moment..........

No comments: