Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Shit cocksucker motherfucker bitch ass shitting son of a bitch fuckface MOTHA FUCKIN SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

HSBC you fucking prick ass suckas!!! You blew it, you fucking sent me flying! It's over, I'm finding a new bank and leaving you in the fucking dust you bunch of misguiding, uninformed assholes!

Woman on the subway, packing into the car when it's too crowded to fit your fat ass. Don't look at me with that coy fucking smile. I don't find it funny that you're making five people a little too up close and personal to me than I'd like. I don't find it cute at all. And if I was a better person I'd put my foot into your back and lounge kick that fat ass off the train, so everyone can breath again.

Breath....breath....breath....phewwww....again....phewwww....ok...ok....alright....I'm ok. Sorry everyone.

No comments: