Friday, May 25, 2007

Subway Circus of Freaks

Well my stint of work is over. Today was only 9 or 10 hours long, it felt short in comparison. I've shown a few people on set some DCUP tunes. I gotta say their reactions surprise me. They listen and are completely into it and now when I see them they exclaim, "DCUP!" and try to throw out a lyric or two at me about fortunate cookies, or slapping asses or DCUP Land. I think everyone's got that inner rapper, which is why I think DCUP might be appealing. Plus they fucking rock! Some things I look forward to in the coming days: sleeping in, not shaving, dressing like a bum, no make-up, exercising. So far I have no work scheduled for next week, so we'll see where the week takes me.

I was on the train coming home tonight, we just hit a stop and suddenly the train car turns into this carnival. There was a human blog, a bearded lady, Willem Defoe, a giant woman, all this cackling and everyone was in this sort of constant motion. I was not on anything! What a bizarre ride home.

I plan to finish a Deadland post by tomorrow and World War Z by the weekend and then go back to my script which will by my focus for probably the next few days at least.

Here's something funny a friend told me about...go ahead trust me, click on it..

The Landlord

No comments: