Saturday, January 13, 2007

Spaghetts Forever!

I have been eating spaghetti for nearly a week now, lunch and dinner. I made a big pot of it several days ago. I didn't intend to make so much, it just kind of happened as I added ingredients. Before I knew it the whole thing became a fiasco. Fortunately, like a dog, I am quite able to eat the same thing over and over. So it's all good.

Yesterday was my first day back at work, just general background on Law and Order. Nothing exciting. But finally a paycheck!! It was quite nice to get out. Oh yeah! The E train is a filthy whore! EWWW!! You whore E train I hate you! I fucking hate you!!!

I work again Tuesday on Six Degrees. YAY!!!! We all thought you were cancelled!! So glad to see you back!!

Worked on some music today. I had really planned on it, but I started shuffling through some new beats I found online and I got the bug. I don't know if my standards for myself aren't as high as they once were, but lately I've been pretty happy with the quality of my creative output. I hate to say it, but I think I'm just putting out some good shit.

Oh, I did manage to see Peter O'Toole on Letterman the other night. Though not overtly ill-looking, he did appear to be very slow. He was also really funny. Good for him, keeping his mind intact and all. Go ahead, take you're time dying, let's say..... December huh? Enjoy Thankgiving.

No comments: