Friday, January 19, 2007

100% Purpose

It is complete. My apartment is completely about function and absolutely nothing to do aesthetics. Allow me to map it out for you. This is my apartment. Bed, weights, computers, instruments, TV stuff, a dining table that came with the place and now... index(like) cards taped in columns on my walls. (Finally I found a use for my old headshot postcards!!)
I'm kind of out of my grump, nothing had changed though. Still no work, still toiling over the story of my script. I'm not really upset about the work thing, I mean, not gnarling about it. It's more about stress and worry than anything. But whatever, work will come along.
The script story on the other hand is kicking my ass. I just haven't found it yet. I have talked to people whose opinions I highly respect today just because it got to the point where I needed feedback and after all that I think I am going back to the drawing board. Really I have about 20 more pages before any of this becomes a problem, but its best if I work this stuff out now. I need to look at the characters, look at the direction and mood I've already established, and figure out where to go. It's really like a puzzle, with these stupid fucking pieces I have to arrange until I got a beautiful panoramic of the Grand Cranyon. Where the fuck is my Grand Canyon!!!

No comments: