Thursday, January 18, 2007

FIND

Internet searches sometimes come out of nowhere and sometimes take you to weird places. Lately for no apparent reason I've done some film related searches. The first one was for "Rocky" Dennis. You remember that movie "Mask" starring Cher and Eric Stoltz? Yeah the real life Rocky that the movie was based off of. I wanted to see what the actual person was like and futhermore what he looked like. And I found it. Kind of a disturbing find. (Though no more than the film depicted I guess)

After that I started looking up info on Elizabeth Short aka the Black Dahlia. I read about her life, accounts from people she knew, and her gruesome death, including photos of her cut in half and all that nastiness. Quite a disturbing find.

Most of today was spent grueling over my new script and trying to come up with a complete story and the details of said story. I'm....getting there. The trick is finding something I consider realistic enough, yet novel enough. It's trickier than it seems. Eh, a couple more days of pacing and I'll have it.

No comments: