Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Getting Back To Work'n'Order

As soon as I returned to my apartment Saturday I was gone again. Sunday we went upstate to the Hudson Valley area to visit R>Y>A>N and watch my friend in a show. Before that though, we stopped to load up Dave's vehicle with furniture, vertabrae and fake legs. We arrived with plenty of time, so we had lunch and visited my old roommate in his place of employment. The show was amusing, and it was great to see my friend performing magic, on stage doing anything really. One of those people that have an undeniable presence on stage and I always feel privelged, yes privelged to see this person perform. After the show I saw yet another friend, I last saw working on American Gangster. It was a nice night, however I was only working with two hours of sleep and the drinks went straight to my noodle, so after returning to stay the night at R>Y>A>N's I passed out rather quickly.

Monday I returned, and it was yet another really great day. Now, it's alot of catching up on normal stuff, groceries, laundry, putting the apartment in order, and refocusing on work. It's nice to sleep in a bed again and take regular showers I won't lie. Tonight I found out that my shower head has a massage feature. So I turned it on and let it hit the back of my neck and chatter my teeth. About a year of living here and I never knew!

And last but not least! Cash4Cadavers is ON for 2007!! For those of you not in the know, it's a death pool online. And I am not in the least ashamed to say my friend and I not onl participate but we have 3 teams this year. And these are the titles of those groups. (When the rosters come up, I'll provide the link so you may see who we have drafted into the program.)

Team #1: "Mommy, why is Grandpa Crying?"

Team #2: "We'll Teach Your Old Dogs To Play Dead"

Team #3: "Peter O'Toole: Team Captain"

I'll also explain the meaning behind the titles soon, but ain't they great!!!?

No comments: