Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Night in the Slammer

Sometimes BG is just boring. I don't mean to really complain, its still getting paid to nothing. But when you're sitting around in a prison gymnasium for nine hours straight, listening to person after person talk themselves up, pretending to make friends really only to hear themselves talk, well... You tend to get a little annoyed. It's not like I haven't had a life or haven't had achievements, I just don't feel it necessary to spread my story over the night's background pool.

I did absolutely nothing in the way of work. I brought my laptop, but didn't feel like pulling it out. I gave a reluctant second try to Frankenstein. I still don't like her writing that much, it's over-dramatic, overly-sentimental and at times tiring. But the ideas of the story are kind of interesting, so I'm sticking with it.

P.s. Sorry for all the typos recently. I've been writing with my Sidekick, and haven't had time to make corrections.

No comments: