Friday, October 06, 2006

A Call to Arms

Today went by so quickly that I can barely register it. With some help I concentrated today on ShE. We've finally come to the last stretch and I'm excited that I can once again take this project into my ambitious care. To two main concerns at the moment are festivals and somehow showing ShE in Manhattan to industry types who could see something in maybe the performances, the story, writing, the filming, anything. Someone is going to come out of this thing a winner (this is my determination.) I'm alive with ideas, and I'm feeling rather unyielding. Even more so I'm glad to have others ideas and opinions, they renew mine and even augment them. Anyway, that was today. Lots of phone calling, emails, research, thumbing through web pages and the like.

I tried to take a quick nap before work (30 mins.) But it didn't happen, I nearly nodded off when I got a call for the work I've booked for Tuesday. So afterwards I just lied there, knowing sleep wasn't going to happen, but comfy as hell under my blankets.

I'm at work now, or rather on break.
Makeup department wasn't too thrilled that I didn't shave. But then I told them that I was an undercover cop, which I thought would be fitting. They said oh! You are? That's perfect. (Exactly.)

There's no reception in holding which completely sucks. Nevertheless, its forced me to the final pages of Frankenstein. I have no idea how long this night will be, but I'm really looking forward to my little bed, and tiered pillows. We'll be together sometime my lovely futon!

No comments: